Hey, are you looking for the best hair dryer various and many options are available online, so you are getting confused to choose the best for you, then no worry more. In this blog, we will share a more complete detailed buying guide about hair dryers along with we will share about its process of usage, which types of hairdryers are best for your hair types and you will be given 5 best hair dryers online, so go through this blog and get your useful hairdryer.
In our past decade’s ladies used to dry their hair in the sun and enjoy the Sun in the winter, but these days due to busy schedules and predictable frequent changing weather conditions, makes it totally impossible, that’s why hair dryers are introduced to the markets, where you can dry your hair and save your time and can be more stylish.
Q. How to Use hairdryers safely
Our hair is made up of protein, so excessive heat can denature protein and may be damaging to the hair, so always keep some points in mind before using hair dryers.
- Always maintain a 6-9 inches distance of hair dryer from hairs, due to this it will prevent excessive heat from damage your hair, and hair won’t be dry enough to break.
- Choose a hairdryer according to your hair type, either your hair is dry, rough, straight & curly.
- To avoid damage to heat by a hairdryer, apply the hair conditioner. Hair conditioner keeps our hair soft, smooth, silky, and shiny.
- If you use a hair dryer daily, then apply oil to the hair on a regular basis.
- Keep oiling your hair regularly along with maintaining full nutrition in your diet and enjoy a stress-free life, so you can enjoy hair drying without any fear.
Q. What are the Benefits of using hair dryers?
Excessive use of hair dryers is not healthy, but effective use of hair dryers adds a lot of benefits. we have mentioned all below in points, so go through them.
- The use of hairdryers stops the growth of double hair and lifeless hair.
- During hair drying, we comb again and again, so our blood flow increases.
- Before hair drying, we condition our hair, so our hair gets good nourishment and our hair stays healthy for a longer time.
Types of Hair
There are various types of hair, the effect of hair drying depends on the types and nature of hair, let’s know first about types of hair.
- Normal Hair:- It is very easy to dry normal hair, if you dry your normal hair first condition your hair and make them ready for drying, comb hair properly and get a different look and style.
- Lifeless and Dry hair:-If your hair is lifeless and dry, then you should take extra precautions to prevent your hair from losing, so apply the serum before drying, so your hair can sustain that heat.
- Silky hair:-Posses Silky hair, every girl dream, because silky hair takes less effort to add volume. if you take a flat brush and comb your hair upward, then you can add volume to the hair.
- Curly hair:-Generally, curly hair is stylish, forgetting the different straight look, we need hair dryers. we comb brush and apply hairdryer up to down and make it round.
Types of Hair Dryers
After knowing about types of hair and style, let’s have a look at types of hair dryers.
- Ionic hair dryers:- When you use hair dryers on wet hair, then heat energy is released in this process. Dry your hair easily, but it will be more beneficial when your hair type will be normal.
If your hair type is dry, rough, and lifeless, then ionic hair dryers are not a good choice. If you have an Ionic hairdryer, and you use it longer, then it may damage your hair.
2. Ceramic hair Dryers:- When the ceramic coating on heating element is known as ceramic hair dryers, these types of hair dryers are good for normal long hair, ceramic hair dryers release infrared heat, which is not much damaging for hairs if you don’t have a budget problem then go for ceramic hair dryers.
3. Tourmaline and Titanium hair dryers:- Hair dryers are made super effective with tourmaline and titanium coating are expensive but very effective and less damaging to the hair, can be achieved good speed at work.
Tourmaline is a type of gemstone, which dries our hair fast and also hair, that’s why it is best for hair.
Note:- Tourmaline is a special gemstone, it also locks moisture in hair due to this after drying our hair remains shiny and lustrous.
Hair Dryers are now an essential part of our wardrobe, which adds more smartness to our look, but always choose best for yourself, so don’t worry go through the below-mentioned points, which should be considered before buying a hairdryer.
- Wattage:- Like other electronics equipment hair dryers are also checked by wattage or power, the capability of drying hair of a hairdryer depends on it. Higher wattage hair dryers dry hair at low heat and add styling fast.
Generally, hairdryers are range from 1000 to 1800 wattage and more, higher wattage hair dryers are best for dense, thick, and long hairs. If your hair is lifeless and weak, high-wattage hair dryers are not a wise option.
2. Coil Material of Hair Dryers:- Hair Dryers consist of the heating coil, heating coils are made with metal then heated air may damage hair, but ceramic tourmaline and titanium made heating coils are less damaging to hair. These types of hair dryers keep hair shiny, silky, and healthy, for regular usage these hair dryers are preferable.
3. Weight and Size:- Weight and size of a hairdryer are considerable, we use them for styling our long hair, then heavyweight and bulky hair dryers create problems, mostly girls prefer lightweight and foldable hair dryers to heat and style hair.
4. Manufacturing technology:- Every electronics equipment is manufactured with the latest technology to increase their productivity, likewise, dryers are also made with the latest technology like, ionic, static, automatic.
5. Heat Control Settings:- Excessive heat can damage hair, so always buy those types of hair dryers, in which heat control settings are provided, due to which, heat can be controlled. Some hair dryers consist of high, medium, and low-speed heat settings, where a few of them consists of only high and low settings. Choose according to your need.
6. Cool shot button:- These days, advanced hair dryers blow heat and cold air. It is easy to balance heated air and can be style hair without any difference in styling.
7. Extra attachments:- Extra attachments are provided for helping in styling hair. These attachments are like a diffuser, concentrator nozzle, and comb peak nozzle. These attachments are useful for dense but broken hair.
Here are 5 Best Hair dryers online
Wahl 5439-034 Professional Hair Dryer
This hair dryer is best to dry hair instantly without losing its shine. This 2000 watt hair dryer is a must-have if you love professional hairstyling. It has a cool shot feature, different speed settings provision, and also heat settings option. It is very ergonomically designed with an easy storage hook, comes with 1 diffuser and 2 infusion attachments.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cons: It is a little heavier.
Note: It is equipped with a professional AC collector motor with the latest tourmaline technology.
Philips HP8100/46 Hairdryer
This is a budget-friendly, lifeless hair-friendly, personal use hairdryer. A 1000 watt personal use hair dryer is best to dry hair quickly and get a perfect daily styling for office and college. It comes with thermo protect feature and 2 flexible speed settings, a narrow concentrator and the design are very compact and easy to store with the hook.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cons: No Cool Shot
Note: It is very lightweight, handy, and best for styling hair at home.
Havells HD 3181, Hair Dryer
Easy and quick hairstyling is everyone’s favourite and most people love to style daily. Hairdryers are essential for this but carry them is very chaotic, but this hair dryer will solve your issue because it can be folded and carried anywhere. This 1600 watt hairdryer is best for quick hair drying and easy styling anywhere. It has hot/warm settings with the cool shot button. Nozzle for better air blow and 3- Heat and 2- Speed settings.
- Cons: Low powered cool shot button.
Note: It comes with a concentrator and provides double protection against overheating.
Remington Compact Hair Dryer (D5000)
Various hair dryers don’t come with separate heat and airspeed buttons. This dryer is best comes with two separates buttons for heat and airspeed control. it has 3 heat and 2-speed settings. Where you can use it for best use in min. electricity consumption.
This 1800 Watt hair dryer is compact in design with a concentrator and removable easy-clean rear grille.
- Warranty: 2+1 Years warranty. (Register within 28 Days of Purchase)
- Cons: It is a bit noisy at high speed.
Note: This is a travel hair dryer with a ceramic ionic grille for anti-static.
Panasonic EH-ND 11-A62B
This 1000 watt branded Hairdryer is a must-have option. If you need a compact, lightweight, travel hairdryer, 2-way speed control to adjust different hairstyling. It is a home-use personal travel hairdryer, ergonomic design without any concentrator, handy in use, lightweight, good for daily basis use.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Cons: Air is not focussed.
Note: It is handy to carry but comes with 2-speed hot air blows, no cool air blow option.
CHECK NOW Fashion Accessories Categories
Thanks for reaching here, we hope you have got the best hair dryer information if any doubt/suggestions. Put your valuable thoughts in the comment section. Thanks