Hey, My Lovely and passionate people. Just you are on the way to follow your passion and explore the world of opportunities, then your requirement is a beginner-level DSLR Camera. There are a lot of brands, variations, price ranges, so usually, we get confused and hope you are also facing problems deciding best for you. No worry more, here in this blog, we will share about best dslr camera under 50000 and also will share some points (Buying Guide Points). Which you should consider before buying any DSLR Camera. Stay Hooked and Go through this blog.
Q. Why DSLR Camera is Better than a Phone?
We hope, this query also hit your brain once, either you should go for phone or You Should select DSLR. Guys both have different purposes and different advantages. If we compare both, we find.
The resolution and quality of photos captured by DSLR or any other advanced DSLR cameras are also much better than the resolution of Smartphone cameras. It’s all because of their large sensors that number up to 40 megapixels and even more. DSLR also provides more creative control. When it comes to exposure and all.
Q. DSLR Camera Brands available in India
Before going forward, just know about some best and popular brands in India, providing the best DSLR, so you will be less confused about deciding better one in these brands.
Name of few brands are Listed Below
- Canon, Japan
- Nikon, Japan
- Sony, Japan
- Panasonic, Japan
- Olympus, Japan
- Sigma, Japan
- Fujifilm, Japan
You are done with 1st step about brands. Now just give a glance at buying and further. we will look for the best cameras available online.
If you are a beginner and just curious and passionate about learning photography, the main focus should be that our camera should be easy to learn, but there should be manual mode. Where you can enhance your skills. Just consider the points discussed, before buying any DSLR camera online or offline.
Q. What are Megapixels?
One Megapixel refers to one million pixels. Which are small squares of Information that combine to make up an Image.
Q. What are the best Megapixels are best for beginners?
There is a various range of Megapixels up to 50.6 Megapixel, but higher the Megapixel will be higher the price. If you are opting for professional use, go with 20+ megapixels. If you are a beginner going to use for your family functions and all then 12 megapixels is good or 10-16 megapixel range is best. You may go for in between this range.
Sensors are a very important part of DSLR cameras or even of smartphone cameras. It is responsible for image formation. The image sensor converts lights into digital information and sees images on the Camera screen.
Q. Types of Image sensors in DSLR?
There are two main types of sensors available in DSLRs
- CCD ( Charged-Coupled Device:- It captures photons as electrical charges in each photosite. )
- CMOS (Complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor):- It includes solid-state circuiting at each and every photosite and can manipulate the data for each pixel right in the Sensor.
Q. What are full-frame or Crop sensors?
Full frame or crop offers to sensor size. Full frame sensors have 35 mm film dimension and crop sensor has a 24 mm film dimension.
3. ISO Range
Q. What are ISO Range?
ISO is responsible for getting pictures even dark. ISO is simply for taking a good pic either brighter or Darker.
Q. What are ISO ranges?
It starts from 200 to 1600 in normal DSLRs cameras.
4. Proximity Sensor: It is not necessary requirement, but helps a lot in photography or videography. it detects the movement of the object and converts that movement into an electrical signal.
5. Battery life: It is important because it helps us to capture shots and records video. It is low in the number of capturing pics, then add a battery in your camera bag. It should be at least 400-500 Photos.
6. Video Quality: Just be sure about either it records in HD, FHD, 4K or how much FPS in records in 4K. More FPS allow us to record video in slow motion.
7. Microphone Jack: If you are a creator or create videos with your voice, then this is very important to you. Microphones allow you to record your video and audio together.
8. Screen: Either it tilts/filps. It helps in recording videos better.
9. Wifi: If it supports Wi-Fi then you can control your phone remotely.
10. Auto-focus point: Autofocus point causes the camera to focus on a subject. One autofocus is truly needed but more autofocus points help to make the frame easier and crisp.
11. Dual pixel autofocus technology: Invest in Dual pixel autofocus technology equipped cameras. It helps you to focus in a better way.
Here are the Best cameras available online.
Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera
If you are interested in photography and your budget is less, then you may go for this type of entry-level camera. If you get one lens together with this camera.
- You get a 2-year warranty (1 year + 1 Year Extended)
- This is a very lightweight and compact camera with Dial for selecting. This camera comes with a screen and tripod option below. You get a removable battery also storage card slot together in the battery compartment.
- 18-55 mm lens comes in Box with autofocus and stabilization option.
- The screen provided in this camera is not a touch screen, so you have to use buttons for navigation.
- Two inches fixed screen is attached to it. Which you can’t move.
- This camera is Equipped with DIGI C4+ image processor. Equipped with Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC and its Supports nine-point autofocus.
- It is also equipped with a centre cross-type also focus.
- If you use live view mode means you will use the screen for focusing, then it will be not so fast.
But if you will use IPS then you will get a focus lock easily. It is an entry-level camera, so focussing will not be great.
Canon EOS 3000D 18MP Digital SLR Camera
Here we will know an interesting Digital SLR named canon EOS 3000 D. It is equipped with 18-55 mm lens with 16 GB card and carry case. it is a SLR which is a great option when budget is low. It has 18 megapixel APS-C size CMOS Sensor and digic 4 image processor. If we will talk about lens then here 9 point AF with 1 center cross AF point. Its ISO ranges from 160-6400 and expandable to 12800. It comes with support of Wi-Fi. Here canon EF (Including EF-S Lenses ) Compatible. It captures images into JPEG, RAW. It has function of auto light optimizer.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera
Cameras are more light with mirrorless option. Here review of Olympus M10 mark III. It has 16.1 MP live MOS Censor with true pic VIII image processor, very sleek body with compact design. It records UHD 4K30 recording, clips video mode in- Body 5- Axis image stabiliztion. It has 12 point contrast-defect AF System and 8.5 FPS shooting, sleek body design with Built in Wi-Fi. It is made in Vietnam.
Canon EOS 200D II 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera
Here we are goingto know about Canon EOS 200 D II. It is a 24.1 MP digital SLR Camera. It comes with single or double lens option. It comes in a compact and lightweight design making it suitable for carrying around. The camera comes 3.0 vary touch screen LCD monitor than can be rotated for selfie. The EOS 200D two features a 24.1 megapixel. A PSC size seen a sensor and a digit eight imgae processor, enabling you to shoot in low light conditions such as at night or even indoors without compromising on image details.
You will pixel seamus auto focus and a very angle touch screen LCD panel enable you to focus and capture your subject easily. while in live you moved the Nine point auto focus during optical view finder shooting covers of wide area of the frame to keep track of your subjects with high precision to give you good shot. Canon 200D two records for alleged chief okay videos to give you high quality video work. Inside the Box you will find EOS 200d II body EF 18-55, EF S55-250mm lens, Battery pack lens cap, Battery charger, Eye cup with standard brand warranty.
Canon PowerShot SX540HS 20.3MP Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom (Black)
sensitivity to ISO 3200 and 5.9 fps steady taking pictures, in addition to the flexibility to document full HD 1080p video at 60 fps. The 50x optical zoom lens covers a 24-1200mm equal focal size vary, spanning wide-angle to tremendous telephoto views and a clever IS picture stabilization system helps this vary by minimizing the looks of digicam shake when taking pictures of each image and flicks. Balancing this prolonged attain, an ergonomic physique design incorporates a big grip for additional stability, in addition to a big 3.0-inch 461k-dot LCD for composing imagery and reviewing images and flicks. Moreover, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC means that you can wirelessly share your imagery on a linked smartphone or pill.
Conclusion: Choose Best and perform better and grow faster in your life. Follow your passion and chase your dream.